Partnering to improve community through a results driven approach to philanthropy and diversity/equity and inclusion.
Led by founder and CEO Tesha McCord Poe, Joy-Raising partners with organizations to address their most critical fundraising and diversity/equity and inclusion (DEI) needs. Whether it's helping to launch a capital campaign or confronting unexamined bias in hiring practices, we know how to work with you to move forward and bring change. We are unafraid to engage in the most challenging discussions about philanthropy, money, race, class, and community in order to help your organization accomplish its best.
- Fri, Apr 02Zoom link will be sent with registration
- Wed, Jun 23Online Conference
- Wed, Aug 26Online Zoom Event
- Wed, Aug 12Online Zoom EventAug 12, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDTOnline Zoom EventSession #3 of The Relaunch will question who we can approach our philanthropic events and volunteer engagement through an equity lens. We will be in conversation with Alison Park, Founder of Blink Consulting. Join us on this journey to make our philanthropy programs more inclusive and antiracist.
- Wed, Jul 29Online Zoom EventJul 29, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDTOnline Zoom EventSession #2 of The Relaunch will tackle critical issues surrounding donor cultivation and stewardship and making the ask. Special guest, Wanda Holland Greene. Join us on this journey to make our philanthropy programs more inclusive and antiracist.
- Fri, Jun 19Online ConversationJun 19, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDTOnline ConversationLike you, Joy-Raising objects to policies and behaviors that negatively impact groups of people based on race. But what if this is happening in our organizations unintentionally? And how do you ensure that it doesn't happen in your Advancement practices? Join me, let's talk.