- The Summit: Where People of Color in Philanthropy ThriveThu, Jun 24Online Conference
- The Relaunch Session #4: Setting Goals that Matter, Progress and Innovative IncentivesWed, Aug 26Online Zoom Event
- The Relaunch Session #3: Events and Volunteer Engagement Through an Equity LensWed, Aug 12Online Zoom EventAug 12, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDTOnline Zoom EventSession #3 of The Relaunch will question who we can approach our philanthropic events and volunteer engagement through an equity lens. We will be in conversation with Alison Park, Founder of Blink Consulting. Join us on this journey to make our philanthropy programs more inclusive and antiracist.
- The Relaunch Session #2: Cultivation, Stewardship and The AskWed, Jul 29Online Zoom EventJul 29, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDTOnline Zoom EventSession #2 of The Relaunch will tackle critical issues surrounding donor cultivation and stewardship and making the ask. Special guest, Wanda Holland Greene. Join us on this journey to make our philanthropy programs more inclusive and antiracist.
- A Few Steps Towards Developing an Anti-Racist Philanthropy ProgramFri, Jun 19Online ConversationJun 19, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDTOnline ConversationLike you, Joy-Raising objects to policies and behaviors that negatively impact groups of people based on race. But what if this is happening in our organizations unintentionally? And how do you ensure that it doesn't happen in your Advancement practices? Join me, let's talk.