- Fri, Jan 08Zoom link will be sent with registrationJan 08, 10:00 AM PSTZoom link will be sent with registrationFour Fridays in January: 1/8, 1/15, 1/22, 1/29 We're all ready for new beginnings in 2021. Start this January with a chance to do better in 2021 and beyond. Let's unpack and and examine the things that we can do to make our philanthropy programs more inclusive.
- Fri, Dec 11Online Zoom EventDec 11, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PSTOnline Zoom EventYes we exist! And we should know each other. Let's gather to discuss the particular opportunities and challenges of being a person of color working in the typically traditional world of advancement. What can we do to support ourselves and each other in our work in order to continue to thrive?
- Wed, Aug 26Online Zoom Event
- Wed, Aug 12Online Zoom EventAug 12, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDTOnline Zoom EventSession #3 of The Relaunch will question who we can approach our philanthropic events and volunteer engagement through an equity lens. We will be in conversation with Alison Park, Founder of Blink Consulting. Join us on this journey to make our philanthropy programs more inclusive and antiracist.
- Wed, Jul 29Online Zoom EventJul 29, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:30 AM PDTOnline Zoom EventSession #2 of The Relaunch will tackle critical issues surrounding donor cultivation and stewardship and making the ask. Special guest, Wanda Holland Greene. Join us on this journey to make our philanthropy programs more inclusive and antiracist.
- Fri, Jun 19Online ConversationJun 19, 2020, 10:00 AM – 11:00 AM PDTOnline ConversationLike you, Joy-Raising objects to policies and behaviors that negatively impact groups of people based on race. But what if this is happening in our organizations unintentionally? And how do you ensure that it doesn't happen in your Advancement practices? Join me, let's talk.
- Fri, Apr 10Online Video Discussion
- Fri, May 15Online Video ConferenceMay 15, 2020, 9:00 AM – 10:30 AM PDTOnline Video Conference , Zoom Meeting ID: 953 181 3168Join The Roundtable. This is a year long monthly deep dive into the most critical topics in advancement is being offered at no charge during these uncertain times. Meeting dates: 5/15, 6/12, 7/17, 8/14, 9/18, 10/23, 11/13, 1/15, 2/5, 3/12, 4/12. Two sessions per day, 9-10:30 and 1:00-2:30.